Rooting has always been a controversial process, some who know the technical aspects of it are on the side of it where as other might think that when done without proper guidance it might damage your phone so hence it should only be done by the professionals. It’s true rooting does have its pros and cons, but the number of pros surpasses the number of cons which is the reason why people choose to go through with rooting despite the risks that it presents.
There is one advantage of PingPong Root APk that none of the other rooting apps has when you use it to root your Samsung edge s6 or s6 once you restore your device to its factory condition the Samsung manufacturer won’t have a clue that you rooted your device which keeps you safe from voiding the warranty of your phone.
It’s true that this app mostly supports Samsung edge s6 or s6 which must be a relief for everyone who owns these devices, as this is currently the only easy to use rooting app that is compatible with all versions. Let’s see, how you could download ping pong root apk and root your Android device without using any computer.
PingPong Root – Download PingPong Root Apk 2017 | Official
Before you go forward with the rooting process here is a list of the pros that you will be able to benefit from when you root your device:
- Add free usage of apps and games, today most of the free apps and games profit from the ads that pop up when we play a certain games but they can be distraining and annoying at times, with a rooted phone you can download some of the adblock apps which were not made available to your by your manufacturer.
- You can finally say “Bye” to the pre-installed useless applications. There are just too many applications that come preinstalled on your phone and most of them are of no use to us and we can’t even get rid of them, that’s where a rooted device comes in handy you can have them uninstalled them now.
- Better battery life and performance of your device, on the whole, a rotted device poses no restriction so you can get the best apps which actually work in improving the battery life and performance of your Android device.
- Complete backup of your data in case your device is damaged in any way and you have to get a new phone or if you need the data back on your repaired one, it’s true that android phones do have backup measure but most of them only backup small information.
Installing PingPong Root Apk on Android
Here is a detailed version of what you need to do for installing ping pong root apk on your android phone. Just go to your phone settings, select security and tick the unknown sources it’s a necessary measure. Here are the links where you will find the downlaod link for both of the following apps.
Step 1: Before you get these apps you have to check if supports you ROM Version as it is necessary for it to work, It supports all Samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge Rom Version so if you have these android phones then you are safe you can continue with the following steps.
Step 2: From the above links you can get both PingPong Root & SuperSU apk for your device if your ROM version is compatible then you will face no problems in installing them both on your phone.
Step 3: Select the downloaded PingPong Root APk and click on Install and if it asks for permission you can click on “continue anyway”.
- a) Once the installation is done you can tap on “OPEN”, now wait for a moment it will display a prompt asking you to install SuperSu.
- b) Go to the above google play link of SuperSU and click on install, after the installation is complete just click on “done” and now you can switch back to your Ping Pong Root Apk.
Step 4: On your ping pong root screen you will discover 2 buttons, one of them is “Get root!” and the other is “Download Data”.
If your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge ROM version was placed in the download data section, you have to tap on the “Download Data” button, which is for downloading the additional data. After the process is completed tap on “ok”.
Step 5: After completing all that you can start rooting your Samsung phone, just tap on the “Get root!” button and your Galaxy S6 will be on its way to be rooted, it won’t take long so you might just have to wait for some time, once the root is done click on reboot your android device.
Step 6: when your android phone starts again begin with updating your binaries for that open the SuperSU app from your apps menu and then select “Continue” for updating SuperUser binaries of your device.
Step 7: Next it will display a message for updating your SuperSu binary and give you two choices, one is “Normal” the other is TWRP/CWN, you have to select “normal”. After the binaries are updates you have to reboot your device it might seem redundant but it’s necessary.
Step 8: Now when you come back you just have to verify your roots, that’s it now your Galaxy S6/Edge android device is rooted successfully, so if you want to verify the root go to play store and get the Root Checker app.
Now that you know how to install and root your phone there is nothing holding you back and this app is even better as once you restore your phone to its factory conditions you will be able to still get any issue of your phone solved at the service centre as the warranty of your android device still holds. It must be a relief to finally have a rooting app like PingPong root apk that works for your Samsung edge s6 or s6 after surfing through all those that were not compatible with your android device.